Keep up to date and plan ahead!
All the Allied Health conferences, forums, specialty groups, social events and special days or weeks to recognise – all in one handy spot!
Let us know if you have an event coming up that should be featured here… contact us…
August 1 @ 8:00 am - August 4 @ 5:00 pm
On behalf of the Local Organising Committee, we invite you to the 44th Human Genetics Society of Australasia (HGSA) Annual Scientific Meeting, to be held from 1-4 August 2020 at the Adelaide Convention Centre, in Adelaide SA.
The theme for the conference is “From Promise to Precision: A 2020 Vision” to emphasise recent developments in genetics and genomics, encompassing improved diagnostic precision coupled with the realistic promise of targeted therapies, and preparing the genetic healthcare workforce to meet these challenges.
- Call for Abstracts open – December 2019
- Early Bird Registration opens – February 2020
- Call for Abstract closes – 17 April 2020
- Early June 2020 – Authors notified of outcome
- June 2020 – Full Program available online
- Early Bird Registration deadline – 19 June 2020